- Assisted numerous research scientists with obtaining visas classifications as outstanding researchers based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields.
- Counselled numerous classical musicians in obtaining non-immigrant (O-1 and P-1) and immigrant visas (EB-1A and National Interest Waivers) based on their performance and teaching experience.
- Advised foreign entrepreneurs on visa strategies to expand into the United States and transfer managers, professional staff, and ownership
- Obtained immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for internationally acclaimed character technical designers, art directors, coaches, and set designers
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2010
- Chapman University
- B.A. - 2003
Classes & Seminars
- Featured/quoted in: Associated Press, Daily Journal, Orange County Register, Orange County Business Journal, Excélsior, Orange County Lawyer, La Opinión
- Panel Presenter, Alumni Panel, Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, November 15, 2017
- Panel Presenter, Diversity in the Legal Profession, University of California, Irvine School of Law, April 13, 2017
- Panel Presenter, “Immigration Town Hall hosted by Congressman Lou Correa”, Santa Ana College, January 27, 2017
- Panel Presenter, Immigration Awareness Week Immigration Forum, University of California, Irvine, April 27, 2015
- Speaker, “Business Immigration Law: Representing Corporate Clients and High-Skilled Workers.” Lecture, Western State College of Law, Fullerton, CA, February 5, 2015
- Panel Presenter, “L-1 Visas: Current State of Adjudications and Best Practices.” Panel presentation, Orange County Bar Association Immigration Law Section, October 7, 2014
- Panel Presenter, “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.” Panel presentation, League of United Latin American Citizens, September 15, 2012
- Presenter, “DACA Issues for Employers and Career Center Staff.” Lecture, University of California, Riverside, September 11, 2012
- Treasurer of the Orange County Justice Fund
- Board of ChispaOC
- Represented detained families at the Artesia Detention Facility in Artesia, New Mexico as part of the AILA Artesia Pro Bono Project.
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), Law Clerk
- Co-Author, “Appendix A17 – Immigration Law”, In-House Counsel’s Handbook, 5th ed.
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Region XVIII President, 2018 to Present
- AILA Southern California Chapter, Congressional Advocacy Liaison, 2015 to Present
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Immigration Section Co-Chair, 2019 to Present
- Appointments Committee, Orange County Bar Association, 2019 to 2019
- Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, President, 2017 to 2017
- AILA Southern California Chapter, Consular Liaison, 2016 to 2016
- Orange County Bar Association, Immigration Law Section, Chair, 2015 to 2015
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2015-2020