Serving Clients Across The U.S. And Around The World

A Trusted Legal Advocate For International Students

If you are an immigrant seeking to study in the United States, you must first obtain the appropriate type of visa that allows you to live here and conduct your studies. It is important that these matters are handled with care because a misstep or oversight in the process could derail your educational goals.

At David Hirson & Partners, LLP, our attorneys have extensive experience handling immigration law matters for people throughout the world, including international students. From our law offices in Costa Mesa and Seattle, we serve clients throughout Southern California and across the world.

Learn more about the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program Visa

Do You Qualify For A Student Visa?

Student visas are only granted to those who meet a strict set of requirements. Before being granted a student visa, you must:

  • Be enrolled in an academic education program that is sanctioned by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
  • Have sufficient funds to support yourself throughout the entirety of your stay
  • Be proficient in English or enrolled in a program that will help you attain proficiency

Our lawyers can guide you through the entire process, including choosing the right visa type to apply for. If your goals to live in the U.S. extend beyond your school term, we can help you explore options for obtaining a work visa and eventually attaining citizenship or lawful permanent resident status.

We Represent Clients Nationwide And Around The World

Contact Us To Learn More

Call David Hirson & Partners, LLP, in Costa Mesa,Seattle and California at 949-441-4003 or our Seattle, Washington, office at 206-926-3973 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys today.

Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.