Helping American Businesses Succeed Through Legal Immigration
In an age of global commerce, businesses of all sizes must bring in expertise from all over the world. A company cannot afford to ignore competent, prospective employees, regardless of their country of origin. As much as foreign national workers can contribute to your business, they create a range of legal issues.
David Hirson & Partners, LLP, has been helping U.S. companies with their immigration employment needs for many years.
Learn more about our full range of employment-based immigration services at these pages:
- E-1 Visas for Treaty Traders
- E-2 Visas for Treaty Investor
- E-3 Visas for Specialty Occupation Workers From Australia
- H-3 Visas for Special Education Exchange Visitors
- H1-B Visas for Professionals in a Specialty Occupation
- H-1B1 Visas for Professionals From Chile & Singapore
- L-1A Visas for Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Visas for Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Visas For Extraordinary Achievement or Abilities
- P-1A Visas for Internationally-Recognized Athlete
- P-1B Visas for a Member of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-3 Visas for an Artist or Entertainer Coming to Be Part of a Culturally Unique Program
- TN – NAFTA Professionals
- Understanding the petition process for EB-1 visas
- EB-2 Immigrant Visas for National Interest Waiver (NIW)
- EB-2/EB-3 (PERM-Based) Immigrant Visas
- EB-4 Immigrant Visas for Special Immigrants
- EB-5 Immigrant Visas for Investors
Diversity Visa Lottery
We Represent Clients Nationwide And Around The World
Contact Us To Learn More
Call David Hirson & Partners, LLP, in Costa Mesa, California at 949-441-4003 or our Seattle, Washington, office at 206-926-3973 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys today.
Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.