EB-5 Visas For Developers And Project-Related Services
If you’re a developer, project, or any business, you’ve undoubtedly heard about how your colleagues are using EB-5 capital to expand or grow. What they may not be so forthcoming about, however, is what that entails. This is where our firm comes in. We’ve worked with businesses all over the U.S. on over $3 billion in EB-5 deals in industries ranging from hospitality, real estate development, franchises, and infrastructure projects.
We work closely with you throughout the entire deal lifecycle so we understand what your business needs are so we can devise the appropriate EB-5 financing solution for you. We’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure you succeed, this includes:
- Preliminary feasibility analysis of how much EB-5 capital your project can raise and whether it fits your financial needs
- Working closely with your business and outside consultants to structure your EB-5 offering and take it to market
- Advising and negotiating EB-5 loan/investment terms with senior lenders/equity partners to ensure that EB-5 is allowed into your deal
- Filing I-526 petitions in a timely and efficient manner to ensure EB-5 capital is available to your project
- Creating templates for your investor’s I-526 and I-829 filings to ensure consistency as well as providing peer review of other firm’s filings to give you and your investors peace of mind
- Advising on acceptable future redeployment/reinvestment EB-5 options to allow you to continue using EB-5 capital in the future
We Represent Clients Nationwide And Around The World
Contact Us To Learn More
Call David Hirson & Partners, LLP, in Costa Mesa, California at 949-441-4003 or our Seattle, Washington, office at 206-926-3973 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys today.
Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.