EB-4 is a category of visa that allows for special immigrant status to certain parties that meet the requirements. Immigrants in the EB-4 category may also qualify to apply for lawful permanent residence in the United States. The category is limited, which means that...
- The International Entrepreneur Parole Rule
- Diversity Immigrant Visa lottery winners announced
- Biden’s immigration bill faces an uphill battle in Congress
- WEBINAR: Direct EB-5 Investment at $500K with Top Immigration Attorneys – What Investors Should Know for Direct EB-5 Investment
- Visas for LGBTQ+ immigrants and same-sex couples